8.27.2010

Summer 2010

I'm so thankful that September is near and with it will -hopefully- come some cooler weather. We've had an interesting summer from our A/C going out for 21 days, to finding out we're expecting baby Houston #2 on Valentine's Day!
Here are just a few pictures from the recent past.

Kayna enjoying one of her favorite treats - CUPCAKES!


Playing dress up - her favorite!
Chris and his friend Chris Toomey - both groomsmen in a wedding
15 weeks and growing!
Catching up on the latest issue of In Style, just after bath time

Cupcake time, again, with friend Hannah Kate - Purple icing is the best!

2 comments:

Fields of gold said...

Adorable pics jenn!! Okay, true confession: I wasn't sure you were telling anyone about being pregnant, so I haven't mentioned, but have been dieing to!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! A lil' birdie told me and I am absolutely incredibly wonderfully thrilled for you!!! Love you tons, Sam

Unknown said...

Jenn - so excited for you all and love the picture of yourself that you took in the mirror - too cool! I miss seeing you guys!